1. Running in Bare footed is not permitted. All participants should wear proper running shoes. Participants are expected to behave in an appropriate manner before, during & after the race. In the event one is found to be behaving inappropriately, registration will be cancelled and the participant will be escorted out of the race venue / handed over to the police. In such an event the participant will not be entitled a refund of the registration fees & other charges if any.
2. The Male competitors must be 16 years & above for Half Marathon as on 19th september 2017
3. Every competitor in Half Marathon will have to compete in the race under their own responsibility. All participants will be allowed to enter the races at their own risk & will. The organizers (BJAC) will not liable or held responsible for any Injury or even Death that may happen due to the participation in the Race/Run. The race venue and route will be ushered by our volunteers & the competitors are expected to follow their instructions in all eventualities, failing which the result in your participation will be cancelled and no refund of the registration fees will be made.
4. If a registered runner does not complete the race, the entry fee will be forfeited.
5. There will be no conveyance allowance given to the competitors. All expenses towards fooding and Lodging will be borne by the competitors himself / herself. NOTE: 18th September 2017, there will be a Dormitory accommodation for Participants coming more than 15km away from Siliguri.
6. Only registered participants holding a valid running number BIB will be allowed to enter the Event venue and take part in the Road race. Individuals without a valid running number BIB will not be allowed on the course.
WITHOUT BIB NUMBER OR CHEST NUMBER FOR 21 KM HALF MARATHON WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. IF ANY CANDIDATE CANNOT FURNISH THE SAID BIB NUMBER (CHEST NUMBER) AFTER THE RACE OR AT A SPOTTED PLACE OF THE ORGANISER, NO RESULT / CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE WINNER AND IN THAT CASE THE RESULT OF THE NEXT BEST PERFORMER WILL BE DECLARED.
7. Registration for the Half Marathon is to be done mainly online. Online Registration ends on 17th September 2017 at 11.59pm IST. If any candidate cannot register online due to any technical reason or any other reasons, he / she is advised to get register at the club premises on or before 18th September, 2017 at 7pm IST. For late registration decision of the authority is final. Registration Fees for ROAD RACE is Rs. 300.
NB: Each entry is considered as non-transferable and final and implies full acceptance of the rules. No refund will be made whatever the reasons. No registration transfer will be allowed, whatever the reasons. Any person passing the chest & BIB number to third party will be held responsible in case of accident arising or provoked by this third party during the competition. The organization will exempt from all responsibility in case of an accident in this type of situation.THE FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE APPLIES TO THIS EVENT.
8. All Registration will close on 17th of SEPTEMBER 2017 by 11.59p.m.(online) & 18th of SEPTEMBER 2017 by 7 p.m.(offline). or when the maximum limit of participants been reached 1000, whichever comes first. Refund, name transfer or deferments are not permitted. Individuals involved with the selling or buying of a Registered Chest number, the individuals involve may be banned from participating in future Road race/Fraternity run.
9. The candidates for Half Marathon must report at Baghajatin Athletic Club Siliguri positively from 12:00pm to 7:00 p.m. on 18th September 2017 for Medical Clearence.
After Medical Check-up by a Medical Team set by the organizer, BIB Number / Chest Number will be issued to qualified candidate. The BIB number / chest number must be fully legible during the whole race. T-shirt, Chest No/BIB No will be issued only confirmation of Registration form & Medical Check-up for Half Marathon.
Participant applying through Online will also need to appear at Medical Test Or have to bring the hard copy of "Fit to Run" certificate from a registered medical practitionar at Club, as above.
10. The official/jury is composed by the organizing committee whose decision will be final.
11. Road safety is under control of the Police department, medical services are provided by voluntary organization at starting and finishing points, and during the whole Half Marathon. Medical team is able to stop any competitors for medical reasons.
12. The participants expressly and exclusively grant to Baghajatin Athletic Club, Siliguri irrevocable right to use participant’s name, likeness, biography, factually or other wise in connection with the production, the distribution and exploitation of the pictures related to the Road race, world-wide in any or all devices, media whatsoever now known or hereafter known for the entire life of Baghajatin Athletic Club Half Marathon.
13. Participants must follow the instructions given by the race course personnel. Private escorts of participants on motor cycle/ Bi cycle and other wise are not allowed. Any deviation from the set course is not allowed. Final decision regarding disqualification of the Athlete will be made by the Technical Director of the organizing committee.
14. The interpretation of the Rules and Regulations is at the organizers discretion.
15. Any disputes hereunder will settle before the Siliguri Court of Law.
16. Registration for Baghajatin Athletic Club Half Marathon can be done either visiting www.bjacroadrace.in (Online) or by appearing in Club for registration(Offline) .
17. Prize money is subject to TDS. BIB number is mandatory which must be collected from the club before 7pm (IST) on 18th September 2017. Certificate to be downloaded from our web site and medal will be given to every participant take part in Half Marathonafter completion of the RACE and submission of along with chest BIB number.